Employer ProfileThe Employer Profile contains a summary of information about your company/firm. This provides you with an opportunity to put across key information which will attract the best applicants for your positions.
LogoWhen completing your profile you have the opportunity to upload your company/firm's logo which will be displayed on your profile and also on the job descriptions of the positions you post. You may upload the following image formats:
Publicly Visible InformationThe next section collects information which will make up the publicly visible section of your profile. This is to inform Job Seekers and contains the following fields:
- Name - your company/firm name
- Company/firm Description - this section contains detailed information about your company/firm and you may enter as much information as you like. You can apply standard word processing features such as formatting, bullet point and numbered lists, using the editor provided.
- Company/firm Type - this gives the Job Seeker an idea of the kind of company you are. Please select the description from the drop down list that most closely matches your company/firm
- Website - this will provide a direct link from your profile to your company website
- Headquarters Country - this gives job seekers some more information about likely corporate culture and working practices
- Headquarters City - for countries outside of Asia Pacific, this will be "All", for the countries CQrecruit focuses on in the region, a list of major cities is provided for each country
- Number of Lawyers/Partners/Staff - these fields give Job Seekers an idea of the size of your company/firm
Non-Publicly Visible InformationThe final section contains information for internal use by CQrecruit staff only. This includes the address and contact details of the office we should contact if necessary.
We also collect Business Registration details as it is important for us to know who is posting jobs on the site, in order to protect Job Seekers' privacy.
None of this information will ever be shown to anybody and is purely for our internal records.
Return to Index